Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whereabouts of this weeks review

Hey Remarkable Readers!  I bet you're all wondering where this week's review and IMM are and I'm here to tell you where!  I've been really busy this week and haven't had time to write a review (first week back to school) and I'm so sorry!  If I have the chance, I might write one and just post it late, or the book I was scheduling for this week will just take next tuesday's place.  As for the IMM, I didn't get enough for a video last week so I'll just be combining last week and this week.  Once again, I'm really sorry but, I hope that while you're here, you'll enter all the giveaways running right now and signup for the readathon (Just click the button in the sidebar)!  I'll try to post soon!  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!