Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pen Fatale: Gabrielle Zevin Release Party!

So this wednesday, I attended the launch party for Gabrielle Zevin's newest YA novel, All These Things I've Done, at WORD in Brooklyn, NY.  It was my first signing and the first time I had ever been to WORD and I really enjoyed both experiences!  The Event was held on the lower level of WORD upon a small "stage" where Gabrielle Zevin and her editor sat.  There was a Reading, Q & A with her editor, and a signing.  There was also a table filled with complimentary chocolates and coffee ( both of which are illegal substances in Zevin's newest release) available.  Check out the slideshow below for my pictures regarding the event!


Enter to Win a signed ARC Here
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!