Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Strand: Home to 18 Miles of Books

I've been wanting to visit the Strand ever since I read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan back in December and when I was in NYC for the day, I jumped at the chance.  Upon entering, I discovered carts full of used books for only $1!  Then I went up to the second floor where YA is located and was insanely excited to learn that all the books are new and HALF PRICE!  I bought two hardcovers for $8.50 each, along with a strand button and tote bag to remember my trip.  I'll definitely be visiting again and I'm hoping to get a gift card (for my birthday October 8th) ! :)  Check out the pics below!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Strand! I can spend hours there, but I always have to control my spending:P

    In case I don't make it back- HAPPY BIRTHDAY fellow Libra (mine is the 13th)!!!

    jenn | writer's block

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!