Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teen Read Week

      In case you guys haven't heard yet, this week is Teen Read Week!  The theme this year is "Picture it at your Library."  I was trying to think of some way to celebrate on the blog while I was surfing some other blogs and then I saw this:





This is a book spine poem and its the first time I've ever seen one!  I thought that this idea was so cool that I've decided to host a BOOK SPINE POETRY SLAM right here on the blog!  All you have to do is take a picture, write the poem, and submit it!  How do you submit it?  If you posted it on your blog, link it in the linky and if you don't have a blog, email your entry to remarkablereads@gmail.com.  I'm really excited to see what you guys come up with!  The Winner will be featured on the blog but, who knows, maybe if I get enough entries then there might be a prize!  What are you waiting for?  Start Creating!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. @Maureen McGowan LOL are you gonna enter? If not, could you spread the word anyway? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I came up with something this morning, but it doesn't rhyme or anything...I don't even know if it makes sense. AND I still need to take a picture of the books...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LillyReader It's not supposed to rhyme! It can if you want but, I'd love to see what you came up with! Don't Forget to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really awesome! I've never seen anything like it, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @SarahYou should enter! Even if you don't think its that great, the more the merrier! Spread the Word! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for tweeting me about this, I just linked mine up!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!