Friday, April 27, 2012

Catching Up: What I'm Reading.

Hey Remarkable Readers,
It seems that a bit or catching up is necessary. I haven't been blogging much because since spring break, school's been full speed ahead. I'm determined to get my blogging consistency back, though!  I haven't been doing too many IMMs just because I haven't been receiving too many things so, I'll probably just be posting a collective IMM of everything I've received since the last one.  Anyways, today I wanted to just let you know what I'm reading at the moment. I'm currently reading Torn by Amanda Hocking and A Seperate Piece by John Knowles. The second book is for my English class. I'm enjoying Torn so far and I'm excited to finish it so that I can read Ascend, the final installment of the Trylle Trilogy. Also, the last book I finished was Slide by Jill Hathway. I really enjoyed this book so look for a review soon!   My guest reviewer, Mrs. M has also just finished two nonfiction books, so look for those reviews, too!  If you have any suggestions for future posts, let me know in the comments!  Otherwise, What are you currently reading?  How do you balance reading or blogging with other activities?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!