Monday, April 9, 2012

IMM

Hey Remarkable Readers!
I feel like it's been forever since my last In My Mailbox but, I haven't really gotten much in the mail lately.  I'm perfectly fine like this, though because I'm working on catching up on all those review books!  Here's what I've gotten in the past few weeks:

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
Some Swag for The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova (Not Pictured) 

Thanks to St. Martin's for the finished copy of Ascend!  I can't wait to read it and finish off the series!  What did you get in your mailbox?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jessie here's mine!
    Enjoy Ascend! Liked the series!
    http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Ascend! I'm super in love with Loki! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!