Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Pivot Point

Pivot Point

Reminiscent of the movie Sliding Doors, Pivot Point is about a girl who has the power to Search alternate futures. When faced with a life changing decision, she lives out six weeks of two different lives (in alternating chapters), both holding the potential for love and loss, and must ultimately choose which path she is willing to live through.


I don't know about you, but I've never read anything like this and I can't wait to!  It sounds awesome!

What are you waiting on?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I had this in my WoW last week! It definitley sounds unique and intriguing and I just love the cover!
    Awesome pick!!^__^

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!