Sunday, August 19, 2012

Book Haul {52}

Hey Remarkable Readers!

I actually received quite a lot of unexpected titles in the past two weeks, so I thought I'd share with you what I got!


B O U G H T

Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

F O R  R E V I E W

Random House Imprints

Scarlett Dedd by Cathy Brett
The Stone Girl by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Intentions by Deborah Heiligman
The Blood Keeper by Tessa Gratton
Suck it Up and Die by Brian Meehl
Touched by Cyn Balog
Under My Hat by Jonathan Strahan
Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
Diva by Jillian Larkin
Don't You Wish by Roxanne St.Claire
Poison Tree by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel
Fury's Fire by Lisa Papademetriou
The Little Woods by McCormick Templeman

Harper Collins Imprints

Carnival of Souls by Marissa Marr
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (not pictured)
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore

Macmillan Imprints

Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter


So, yeah I definitely got a ton of stuff this week.  I've never gotten anything from Random House before so that was definitely an awesome surprise to have two boxes arrive!  Thanks to Macmillan, Harper Collins, and Random House!  What did you get this week?
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I am so jealous of The Blood Keeper.

    What a great haul :-)

    Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the first book yet, so I have some catching up to do! :) Thanks so much for commenting April! I'm a HUGE fan of your blog!

      Delete
  2. oh wow, what a nice haul, Jessie! A lot of Random House goodies! I only ever get their egalleys, so I have The Blood Keeper and am DYING to get to it. Soon!

    enjoy all your new books!

    ashelynn @ gypsy book reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Everyone seems really excited about the blood keeper so I guess I have catching up to do. I was so excited when I saw that Random House sent me something for the first time :D

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. ooh power of six and rise of nine!! i haven't read the series yet... i'm anxious for the next movie though!

    Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the books, too! The movies are actually much different! :)

      Delete
  4. Great haul!! Lots of great books this week!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-13-hatchette-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some awesome books this week! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-48-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige! I'm about to go check out everyone's Book Hauls and IMMs! :)

      Delete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!