Thursday, August 16, 2012

Where have I been?

Hey Remarkable Readers,
     You may have noticed that I've been a bit "MIA" lately!  Sorry!  I should be back soon!  I've been very busy moving things from my second home back to my main residence with my family and we've been back and forth a lot.  We are also cleaning out my relatives house, so it's been pretty chaotic!  Don't fret, though.  I'm still reading just about every day and reviews will be up soon.  All of the giveaway packages are being mailed this week and I will work hard to post as much as possible.
     On the other hand, I've been cleaning out my book collection and have some books up for trade, so if you're interested in knowing what I have, leave a comment or tweet me!  Hope to see you all soon!
   
Photobucket

2 comments:

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!