Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Hey Remarakable Readers,
I know I've disappeared for a little bit.  This time, I had nothing to do with that.  So I apologize and I hope you'll hear me out.  I've been on vacation, but was still planning on posting and blogging.  Unfortunately, I had no idea that my hotel didn't have WiFi.  Normally, I just assume that they do!  So, the only way I could access the internet was through my phone.  Now, I don't know if any of you have ever used the Blogger app, but it's a gigantic pain.  They pretty much want you to spit out HTML and have no tools to edit.  Very annoying, BUT I was going to use it to tell you all that I was internetless so at least you'd have forewarning.   Well, I couldn't do that because I dropped my phone in water that day and now it's become a useless brick.  Anyways, I apologize and I hope I'll be able to return full time to blogging this month! :D

What I read this week:

-A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
-Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
-Ten by Gretchen McNeil (only just started!)

What have you all been up to?!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I want to read TEN so bad. I keep seeing it pop up on blogs!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!