Monday, January 2, 2012

Readathon Wrap up

Hey Readonthon Participants!
The readathon ended on New Year's Day and I still haven't done a wrap up post, so here it is!  I didn't get to read as much as I thought I would but, here's what I did read:

Tempest (Tempest #1)Tempest by Julie Cross: I finished this book.  I read 284 pages out of 352 during the Readathon because I had started it earlier.  I loved the book and I'll have a review up sometime this month!

WonderstruckWonderstruck by Brian Selznick: I also finished this book during the readathon.  I absolutely loved it!  I read 506 pages out of 640 during the readathon because I started it earlier.  I can't wait to read the Invention of Hugo Cabret!

Junonia by Kevin Henkes:  I didn't plan on reading this originally but, I did read it during the readathon.  I read 50 pages out of 144.  I didn't finish, though.

I totaled: 840 pages (2 1/3 books)

I've already gotten asked twice if I'm doing the readathon next year and I've been thanked for doing it!  Thanks so much for participating!  Should I do this again next year?  Leave any suggestions in the comments! :)
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I thought you did a great job, also thanks to the others hosting giveaways/challenges. I would definitely do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I would love to participate again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course do it again next year! It's a great wrap-up to the year, better than the other readathons because it's longer and covers more of Christmas break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you should def do it again! As soon as possible, I loved it! the holiday's were busier than normal and I didn't have as much time to read as I wanted too. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want to do it again. I love readathons! Like Michelle the holidays were super busy for me so I didn't get to read as much as I would have liked but it was fun.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!