Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tune In Tuesday: One Direction

Hey Remarkable Readers,
It's Tune in Tuesday!  This week I'm showcasing my new obsession: One Direction!  They're a British band.  They were on the X factor in the UK.  They're slowly becoming popular in the US but, unfortunately, their album isn't out in the US yet!  The only way to listen to them is on the internet :(  Their album actually comes out in March, 3 days before the Hunger Games Movie!  Clearly, that will be an awesome week!  Enough with my rambling, listen for yourself! :)Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This one is a favorite of mine. I love how they all have solos. Cute music video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... they're so adorable! Man, they make me feel old. Haha! Catchy song. Thanks so much for sharing!

    My Tune in Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!