Monday, June 27, 2011

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

And Then There Were None     
Although I read this book a while ago, it is definitely one of my favorite books!  It follows several guests who have been invited to an island on vacation by a mysterious host, each for a different reason, but when one of the guests gets murdered, suspisions quickly rise as the guests become panicked.  There is no Internet, cell phone service or way off of the island.  Soon more quests start dying and disappearing as the mystery begins to unfold.
     This book was amazing!  Although it is mostly an adult novel, it is commonly read in the ninth grade.  The book was easily comprehendible and drew me in more with every word I read.  It was one of the most fantastic books I have read in a long time and I highly encourage you to purchase it or check it out from your local library! Either way, Happy Reading!!!

  • Paperback: 272 pages
  • Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin (May 3, 2004)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0312330871

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!