Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wither by Lauren Destefano

Wither by Lauren DeStefano is a Dysotopian Fiction Novel written as a Young Adult Book.  It follows the story of a girl by the name of Rhine Ellery who lives in a society where a strange unidentifiable virus effects the entire human race.  It causes all males to live to 25 and all females to live to age 20.  In an attempt to keep the human race alive, young  girls are kidnapped by the wealthy and brought to marry alongside other sister wives.  I have not yet finished this novel and am on page 190 and I am enjoying it so far.  Check it out below!

Wither (Chemical Garden, #1)


Wither

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!