Monday, June 20, 2011

Mini-Review: Wither by Lauren Destefano

     Upon having finished Wither, I feel its only necessary to share my review with you!  The ending was beautiful and unexpected.  The entire book was fantastically written, as Lauren Destefano created characters that you connected with and felt for.  Rhine was extremely relate-able as you felt her pain and need for freedom.  The book really made me appreciate the freedoms and privileges I have now!  Lauren DeStefano created her own world through Wither, where the reader was transported to every time he or she picked up the book!

Overall Rating 4 1/2  out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!