Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesdays

This is the second weekly meme that I'm starting this week!  Let me know if you like it in the comments.
Waiting on Wednesdays is where bloggers post about releases they are looking forward to.

I really want to read:

The Future of Us by Jay Asher (Author of Thirteen Reasons Why)


The Future of Us
I'm looking forward to this one!
Summary (Goodreads) :

It s 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet. 

Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM. Josh is her best friend. 

They power up and log on and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future. 

Everybody wonders what their destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out.

Release Date: November 21, 2011


I'm Really Looking Forward to this one!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!