Today I'm Participating in The Broke and the Bookish's Top Ten Tuesday Feature! The topic for today, August 30 is Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall. I'll leave comments on my top three. Here's my list:
10. Sweet Venom by Terra Lynn Childs
9. Eve by Anna Carey
8. Bunheads by Sophie Flack
7. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
6. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
5. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
I've heard so many good things about this one! It seems like the
perfect fall read!
2. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
This one just sounds so amazing! I have the ARC and I can't wait to dig into it! The whole concept just sounds like a really interesting contemporary read!
1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
I've been hearing so many great things about this book! So many bloggers have called it their favorite book of 2011! I can't wait to read it and I hope I can get my hands on an ARC soon! If you have an extra ARC, I'd love to trade!!!!