Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox #8

I received a review coy of:

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
ARC for Review
Okay so this week, I stopped by the Borders sale once again, after the liquidation discount was increased.  I picked up a copy of Beauty Queens by Libba Bray there.



Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
 I also picked up a copy of City of Ashes because it was only $3 at Borders.  I've yet to read any book in the mortal instruments series, so I figured that I'd buy the first book some time after.  Then, I went to TJ Maxx and regretted my purchase immediately!  I found a boxed set for only 10 dollars!  Oh well, now I have two copies of City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare



Also Won an E-Copy of Remembrance from Tamara @ Tamara's book ramblings
and a physical copy of The Gray Wolf Throne from Jennifer

RemembranceThe Gray Wolf Throne (Seven Realms, #3)


What did you get in your mailbox?  Leave me a Comment!

6 comments:

  1. Glow sounds great! =D I really hope you enjoy reading all the books!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooo jealous you got Glow!!!!! And I love the Mortal Instruments series :) I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

    old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luck you! I love the Seven Realms series! I'd do anything to get my hands on a copy of the Gray Wolf Throne. Lol! Great In My Mailbox! Glow has a pretty cover.

    My IMM: http://incandescentenchantments.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-4_07.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting! Glow does sound good! I'll definitely check out everyones IMMs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got GLOW!? Jealous. How exciting and you got the Gray Wolf Thorn? Damn you are on fire. Enjoy, your IMM rocked this past week.

    check mine out here

    Also, I am doing a giveaway for my three favorite books I read this summer, including, Divergent, Heartless and Starcorssed. Come check it out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jessie!

    I like your blog. I'll definitely bookmark it!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!