Friday, November 11, 2011

Characters I Love to Hate


TGIF is a feauture hosted by Ginger over at Greads!  Each week, a question is asked and bloggers can post about their answers!


Friday, Nov. 11th - Love-Hate Relationship: Which characters from a book do you love to hate?






His name slips my mind but, the evil guy from Misfit by Jon Skovron.  Love to hate him! 


I also LOVE to hate Jake Thorn from the Halo series.  He is such a sinister and corrupted "person"  and its alot of fun to hate him.  He is so slick in his evildoing that it makes it fun!


I also love to hate the evil lady from Another Faust by Dina and Daniel Nayeri.  I don't know her name but, I hate her! haha. 



 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love to hate Jake Thorn too! In Hades he was kind of hot even I'm not gonna lie. I think I am just easily bought. Give me fancy hotel in Hades and everything I want and I would be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about Jake Thorn! I think he could have won me over in Hades as well. But...I do love a bad boy!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!