Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday






Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. 

This week's theme is Top Ten books that have been sitting on your shelf unread for a long time.

1. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
     I saw the movie and lost interest in reading this book but, I still have the first three books in the series.  Maybe I'll read them one day!
2. Boys R Us by Lisi Harrison
     Read most of the series and just got older and lost interest.  I hope to finish all the books one day, though!
3.  Charmed and Dangerous by Lisi Harrison
     Same as above.
4.  Mockingjay by Suzzane Collins
      I;ve had this book since the day it came out last August.  Even though its had many bad reviews, I'm still really angry at myself that I haven't read it yet.  I'm promising myself that I'll read it before the movie premiere!
5. Monster high by Lisi Harrison
     For the record, I have nothing against Lisi!  She used to be one of my favorite authors but, I sort of grew out of her books.  I really want to read them though!
6. The Golden Sprial by Lisa Mangum
     I loved the first book in this trilogy, The Hourglass Door, so this is another thing I'm really angry about!  I need to read this soon!
7. The Year I Turned Sixteen
     I just haven't been in the mood to read this.
8. The Juliet Club
     I kept starting this book and never finishing but, I don't know why because I was actually really liking it!
9. The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
     I got this last Christmas and just never got around to reading it.
10. The Au Pairs by Melissa de la Cruz
     I'm saving this one for summer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!