Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We interrupt this program to bring you an important update!



Hey all you Remarkable Readers!
     You probably haven't noticed because I've been rushing to write my posts late at night but, this week I'm behind my blogging schedule!  This happened because I couldn't find the book I was reading for 2 entire days!  I eventually found it in my car but, since I was behind on reading, my review for this week might be a bit late, and that just threw me off completely!  You probably noticed that I haven't posted an IMM yet!  That is also because of this fiasco, so I'm just going to combine this week and last week.  I'm also falling behind on memes that I love to participate in so, you might see some tuesday memes today or even later this week but, still, a post is a post and I hope you'll still read them!  Thanks for reading my update!  As for where I stand in my November TBR, I've read A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Handsberry and I'm halfway through the Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler (the book I lost!)  Thanks, and don't forget to signup for the readathon!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!