Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF: Books I'm Thankful For


TGIF is a feauture hosted by Ginger over at Greads!  Each week, a question is asked and bloggers can post about their answers!

Friday, Nov. 18th - Giving Thanks: Which books are you most thankful for receiving from other bloggers, friends, family members, or publishers?


I'm going to answer this post according to recent books I've recieved.


From other bloggers: The Predicteds from Angela at Book Angel, Dark Mirror from April at Book Away, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone from Ashley.


From Publishers:  Incarnate, Shatter Me, Everneath, and Arcadia Awakens from the wonderful people over at HarperTeen.  All those audiobooks from Macmillan Audio.  The Probablity of Miracles and the Future of Us from Razorbill.  Of course, there are many more books from publishers that I'm thankful for but, I can't list them all! :)


From Authors: The Pull of Gravity by Gae Polisner :) :)


Thanks to all! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!