Saturday, July 30, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

Hello Friends and Followers!  This week I'm hopping on the Blogger Hop bandwagon (sorry, bad pun :))! Each week I have to answer a question from Crazy-for-books and do a post about it, so here goes!!

I missed last time and I really liked the question so I'm doing two this week!

What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?


I really can't read Historical Fiction!  I don't know why, but I just can't!  I really wish I could get into it because I feel like I'm missing out on a ton of good books.  I tried so hard to read The Luxe, but I just couldn't and I feel bad because I barely gave it a chance, but I guess thats just the way I am... 


And this weeks:

“Highlight one book you have received this week (for review, from the library, purchased at the store, etc.) that you can’t wait to dig into!”
Since this week I didn't get anything yet (I'm probably going to Borders this week though) , I'm going to highlight one from last week.  Actually two!  The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder and Hades by Alexandra Adornetto!  I'm really excited to read both.  I read the predecessor to Hades, Halo and it was amazing!  I actually read it with my friend and we were both awaiting the sequel's release until I received an ARC offering from Fiewel & Friends!!  The Probability of Miracles sounds like an amazing Contemp. and I'm so excited to dig into both!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!