Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm a Participant!

 






 I am participating in the July RAK hosted by Booksoulmates.blogpot.com !  The basic idea is that you send books to others or others send them to you out of kindness.  Its really a nice idea and I'm excited to paticipate.  Here is a link to my wishlist:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/5495240?shelf=to-read

I also have a few others on my list (In no particular order):

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Zombies vs. Unicorns
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
Any Sarah Dessen or Maureen Johnson books
Jenny Han's summer series
Beach Blondes by Katherine AppleGate
An Abundance of Catherines by John Green
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Any Books by Ellen Hopkins
Clarity by Kim Harrison
Wither by Lauren Destefano
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Matched by Ally Condie
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
Pretty Little Liars Series
I am Number Four 
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
13 Little Blue Envelopes
Heist Society
Uncommon Criminals

I also like suprises :)

Remarkable Reads is also participating in the Once Upon a Read A thon, which kicks off tommorow!  I am going to work on reading:

The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
But I Love Him
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Clarity
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
The Time Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky

I will be posting updates right here and on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!