Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Hello fellow bloggers!  Its time for another Waiting on Wednesday and I'm really excited to share this one with you!  I can't wait to read this and I've been trying to get my hands on an ARC, but it looks like I might have to wait with everyone else.

Here it is:


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.

     I cannot wait for this release!  Publishing Information is below.

  • Hardcover: 464 pages
  • Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing (September 27, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1442421762


Happy Reading,
Jessie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!