Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Readathon Mini Challenge

As you know, I am participating in the Readathon hosted by Reading Angel !  I have just finished Book Number One: Misfit by Jon Skovron, which will be released in August 2011 (Review to come) .  I am now going to complete a mini-challenge, take a break, and get back to reading.  Check my twitter for updates: @RemarkableReads.  Here is the challenge:

" There will be two winners today. The winners will each get to choose from four mythology books that I have in my giveaway pile. They include an ARC of Die for Me by Amy Plum, an ARC of Wildefire by Karsten Knight, Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini, Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton. That sounds awesome, right?? You can post your response to the questions on your blog, twitter, or facebook. Winners will be selected at random from each linky after the read-a-thon ends on July 13th at 11:59 p.m. Make sure to answer both questions and put your link to the answers in the linky below Question 2.



Mini Challenge Question 1:
What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?

Mini Challenge Question 2:
What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it? "                                   -IB Book Blogging 

 My answers:

1.  I've loved greek mythology ever since I learned about it back in seventh grade!
2.  My favorite book with some kind of mythology in it would have to be Misfit by Jon Skovron.  Its not actual mythology ( I haven't gotten to my stack of Mythology books yet) , but it features a lot about demons and magic, etc. !  I finished it just this morning for the Once Upon a Readathon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!