Sunday, July 24, 2011

IMM #6

Hey Blog Readers, Roamers of the Blogosphere!  Its time for another In My Mailbox!  I'm pretty excited to show you what I got this week because there was a book in my mailbox almost every day this week!

From Publisher:

Hades by Alexandra Adornetto (ARC)
Paradise by Jill S. Alexander (ARC) (Has been Released)
The Midnight Gate by Helen Stringer (ARC) (Has been Released)

The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder (ARC)
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody (ARC) (Has been Released)


 From Library:
Glimpse by Carol Lynch Williams
Die for Me by Amy Plum
From Paperback Swap:


Beach Blondes by Katherine Applegate
 From RAK:

Dark Mirror by MJ Putney

Thanks to April X from Book Away

What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, awesome books this week! Die For Me was pretty good if you haven't read it yet :) I haven't read Halo yet, but I love the cover of Hades! Hope you enjoy all of these, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April! I watched your IMM too! Thanks for sending me Dark Mirror, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Awesome books you got this week! :) I have Halo but have yet to start it. But Hades has a gorgeous cover! :) I'm jealous that you have Die For Me. That hasn't reached my library yet. I'm a new GFC Follower! I love your blog, it's so pretty.

    x
    Sierra @ Happily Never Ending
    http://happilyneverending.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sierra,
    Thanks for the follow and thanks for commenting! Halo is great you really should read it! I wish I owned a copy! Thanks for liking my blog format, too :)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!