Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday and WWW Wednesday

Its Wednesday again!


WWW Wednesday

Currently reading:   Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma  
Recently finished:   Misfit by Jon Skovron *Review to come*      
Reading next:          But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
Imaginary GirlsBut I Love HimMisfit

Next up: Waiting on Wednesday!


If you check out my previous review of Matched by Ally Condie, you'll see that I really enjoyed it!  It happens to be one of my favorites and what you may not know is that it is a trilogy!
Crossed by Ally Condie
Crossed (Matched (Hardcover - Trilogy))The hotly awaited second book in the dystopian Matched trilogy

In search of a future that may not exist and faced with the decision of who to share it with, Cassia journeys to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky - taken by the Society to his certain death - only to find that he has escaped, leaving a series of clues in his wake.

Cassia's quest leads her to question much of what she holds dear, even as she finds glimmers of a different life across the border. But as Cassia nears resolve and certainty about her future with Ky, an invitation for rebellion, an unexpected betrayal, and a surprise visit from Xander - who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart - change the game once again. Nothing is as expected on the edge of Society, where crosses and double crosses make the path more twisted than ever.

Hardcover384 pages
Expected publication: November 1st 2011 by Dutton Juvenile
ISBN
0525423656 (ISBN13: 9780525423652)








No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!