Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Readathon Guidelines



Hey Everyone!  The readathon is starting in a few hours, so I'm just reposting all the guidelines!  Look out for the kickoff post!  Here they are: 
 The readathon starts on December 22nd and runs all the way through midnight on new years eve!  We will be updating on Eastern Time!  Some Guidlines:
-You don't have to read for the whole readathon
-You are encouraged to read more than usual but, you don't have to!
-To be eligible for the giveaways, you must be signed up for the readathon and have updated on your reading progres
s at least once
-Please visit my blog throughout the readathon to find links to challenges and giveaways!
-Please try to link you posts in the linkys that will be posted throughout the readathon!
-Please check that you linked yourself on the readathon tab of my sight before the readathon starts
-If you did, click your link to check if it works!
-Signup is open throughout the readathon, so keep spreading the news!
-If you update on twitter, don't forget to use the hashtag #WU2011R !
-You can follow other peoples updates and see the readathon conversation by following the hashtag, too!!
-At the end of the readathon, tweet how many books you read and mention @RemarkableReads so that I know who read the most! :)  (Just for fun!)
-Don't forget to post or tweet both kick off post of what you plan to read AND a wrap up post of what you finished! :)
-If you have any questions, just leave a comment!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!