Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF: Book to Movie Adaptations






TGIF is a feauture hosted by Ginger over at Greads!  Each week, a question is asked and bloggers can post about their answers!
This Friday's Question:
Book to Movie: Which book turn movie do you feel did the best adaptation? What about the worst?


     As far as picking the worst book to movie adaptation goes, I chose I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore.  I could go on for hours about how every second of that movie was nothing like the book.  Don't get me wrong, I loved the movie but, it really upset me how none of it was like the book.  I actually read the book the day before I went to see the movie, so it was fresh in my head!  
     Another awful movie adaptation was Beastly by Alex Flinn.  I've never read the book and I plan on doing that soon but, the movie was awful.  I'm not really sure what the best book to movie adaptation is.  I'm drawing a blank on that one, sorry! 


What are your favorite and least favorite book to movie adaptations?!  Let me know in the comments!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have never read I Am Number Four but I still liked the movie. But regardless of how good a movie is, if it doesn't follow the book disappointment only follows. Also for Beastly, the book was pretty enjoyable but I did think the film was a bit lame. It is more something I would take my little sister to see. She likes the cheesy movies!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!