Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Few Reminders

Hey Remarkable Readers,
   I just wanted to remind you of a few things!

1. Jessie's Remarkable Reads Reader's Choice

I'm having an election for some of your 2011 favorites!  Please fill out the nomination form here!  Thanks!


2. Give me some Feedback! :)

I posted a blog survey a few weeks ago.  I didn't receive too many responses so I need your help!  I want to make this blog the best it can be.  In order to do that, I need to know what you guys want!  Please fill out the form here so that I know how to make you happy :)  I never want to disappoint!

3. Buy some Reading stuff :)

I'm not sure if everyone's heard about it yet but, on Cyber Monday I launched my own online store.  I spent a lot of time handpicking all of the products!  I hope you like them!  The site is called Keep Calm Read On.  Get it? As in Keep Calm Carry On? ;)  Anyways, I'm selling all sorts of products for book lovers and writers!  They make perfect gifts and why not get yourself a gift, too?  I haven't been getting a ton of response from the site so I made a survey asking what improvements I could make.  Please fill it out here .  I started the website because I love to read but, it will also help finance all the giveaways and things I need to pay for to keep this blog running!  With that in mind, please check it out! :)  www.keepcalmreadon.com
     Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!