Friday, December 9, 2011

Keep Calm Read On Survey

Hey Remarkable Readers!
     By now, most of you know that I've opened an online store for readers.  If you don't, you can learn all about that by clicking here .  The site is called Keep Calm Read On and can be found at www.keepcalmreadon.com .  I hope you'll visit and buy something!  Anyway, the whole purpose of the store is so that I can make money and use some of it to pay for shipping on giveaways and things for the site.  Also, if anyone is looking to buy an ad on my sidebar, I'm open to that just send me an email! With that in mind, I would like to make the site better so that more people will buy things from it so, I made a survey!  I hope you'll fill it out and there might be a little reward at the end ;) !  Thanks so much!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!