Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

My Life Next Door
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
"One thing my mother never knew, and would disapprove of most of all, was that I watched the Garretts. All the time." 

The Garretts are everything the Reeds are not. Loud, numerous, messy. And every day from her balcony perch, seventeen year old Samantha wishes she was one of them… until the day Jase Garrett climbs her terrace and changes everything. 

Jase can sense that his beautiful neighbor is missing something in her sterile home, and as the two fall fiercely in love, his family makes her one of their own. 

But when the bottom drops out of Sam's world, which perfect family will save her–and will her perfect love survive? 

Set among the haves and have-nots of a coastal New England town, My LIFE NEXT DOOR captures the angst, the heartache, and the raw-nerve emotions of first time love—and biting loss.


This sounds like an awesome read!  The cover is gorgeous and I've been needing a good contemporary read!  What are you waiting on?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This sounds so good. I really never got in to contemporary books but as of late I really have. Their are just so many good ones out and this one sounds like it's going to be great! Thanks for letting me know about this one.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!