Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hey Everyone!
A while ago, I recieved an email from Andrea over at The Busy Bibliophile.  She explained that she had awarded me "The Versatile Blogger Award."  Her email made me feel so special and I thought I'd share the information with you!  You can see the post here.

In accordance with the rules of "The Versatile Blogger Award," I'm supposed to tell you guys a few interesting facts about myself:

1. I have really curly hair.  Once and a while I tweet about my "adventures" with it.  I tweeted this yesterday:


2. I love books.  (okay, that was obvious)
3.I'm semi-obsessed with the Wizard of Oz and Wicked.  I have an entire display in my room devoted to my obsession.
4. I'm a dog person.  Here's my dog Sami


5. I love Taylor Swift.  Like, a lot.
6. I play guitar, clarinet, and a little piano.  I don't practice a lot but, I love to play music.
7. I like to write.  I'm not really a great writer but, I still think its fun.

Tell me about yourself! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of my post? Have you read any of the books I may have spoke about? Do you agree with what I said? Etc. I love hearing from my readers!!